两首小诗


2010-11-04 16:15:48  张祈  所属诗集  阅读7198 】

22个   

两首小诗



Light
光明
By F/W/Bourdillon (1852—1921)

F/W/鲍迪伦


The night has a thousand eyes,
黑夜有一千只眼睛,
And the day but one;
白昼只有一个。
Yet the light of the bright world dies,
可是这明亮世界的光会消逝,
With the dying sun.
随着太阳垂落。

The mind has a thousand eyes,
头脑有一千只眼睛,
And the heart but one;
心却只有一只。
Yet the light of the whole life dies,
可是这所有生命之光都会消逝,
When LOVE is done.
当爱已经远去。



Night Song at Amalfi
阿玛尔菲夜歌

By Sara Teasdale (1884-1933)
莎拉/蒂斯黛尔

I asked the heaven of stars
我问满星的苍穹,
What I should give my Love —
该给我的爱人什么——
It answered me with silence,
它用沉默回答我,
Silence above.
上方的沉默。

I asked the darkened sea
我问暗黑的大海,
Down where the fishers go —
渔夫在那里出没——
It answered me with silence,
它用沉默回答我,
Silence below.
下界的沉默。

Oh, I could give him weeping,
啊,我能为他哭泣,
Or I could give him song —
或者送给他一首歌——
But how can I give silence,
可我怎么能——给他
My whole life long?
长如我一生的沉默?







(诗词在线提示:诗词版权归作者所有,如有转载请征得作者同意,并注明出自诗词在线)


新华字典查询提示 提示:不明白的汉字去 新华字典搜索下。  


  •   鉴赏、评论:
  •   匿名网友 58.20.4.135     2011/5/16 10:28:06     3 楼
  • 送了1朵鲜花
  •   匿名网友 218.241.222.227     2010/12/19 19:22:50     2 楼
  • 送了2个炸弹
  •   匿名网友 115.195.174.18     2010/11/14 10:05:58     1 楼
  • 送了1朵鲜花

评论请先登录