阿赫玛托娃:我不知道你是活是死——


2010-11-04 16:12:30  张祈  所属诗集  阅读7049 】

60个   

阿赫玛托娃:我不知道你是活是死——


张祈 译


I don't know if you're living or dead -
我不知道你是活是死——
Whether to look for you here on earth
是否应该在这世界上找你
Or only in evening meditation,
还是只在夜晚的沉思里,
When we grieve serenely for the dead.
当我们为死亡安详地哀悼。

Everything is for you: my daily prayer,
一切都是为你:我每天的祈祷,
And the thrilling fever of the insomniac,
失眠症患者的颤抖发烧,
And the blue fire of my eyes,
我眼睛的蓝色火焰,
And my poems, that white flock.
我的诗,那些白色鸟群。

No one was more intimate with me,
没有人与我更亲密,
No one made me softer so,
没有人能让我更温存,
Not even the one who consigned me to torment,
甚至不是把我交付给痛苦的那人,
Not even the one who caressed and forgot.
也不是那个曾爱抚我、忘记我的人。

(Summer 1915 Slepmyovo)


根据第二个英译

I don't know if you're alive or dead.
我不知道你是活着还是已死,
Can you on earth be sought,
能否在这世上找到你,
Or only when the sunsets fade
或者只能在日落时分的暗淡中
Be mourned serenely in my thought?
用安详地哀悼把你追思?

All is for you: the daily prayer,
一切都是为你:每天的祈祷,
The sleepless heat at night,
夜晚的失眠发烧,
And of my verses, the white Flock,
我的白色鸟群的诗行,
and of my eyes, the blue fire.
我眼睛的蓝色火焰。

No-one was more cherished,
没有人让我更珍爱,
no-one tortured Me more, not
没有人令我更痛苦,甚至不是
Even the one who betrayed me to torture,
那个把我出卖给折磨的人,也不是
Not even the one who caressed me and forgot.
那个曾经爱抚我、遗忘我的人。







(诗词在线提示:诗词版权归作者所有,如有转载请征得作者同意,并注明出自诗词在线)


新华字典查询提示 提示:不明白的汉字去 新华字典搜索下。  


  •   鉴赏、评论:
  •   北方的浪  1.195.219.250     2010/11/27 19:10:42     2 楼
  • 送了5朵鲜花
  •   匿名网友 60.190.252.10     2010/11/20 9:29:28     1 楼
  • 送了1朵鲜花

评论请先登录